Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all my friends in blogland...

Here's a quick project that I made where I tryto  post messages and reminders for the kids...and for myself too!  :)

It's nothing more than a simple inexpensive plate I bought from Marshall's  for $4.00.  Using my Silhouette and scraps of black vinyl...I cut out a simple design and the word "NOTES".  I also use this for reminders...


And the best part...I keep the dry erase marker attached to the back of the plate using velcro...


In my house...this is a must!!!!!  :)

I know it's not an original idea...but it works!!!

Hugs,

Tracy ;)





2 comments:

  1. Hey Tracy this is beautiful! You are so talented. The plate takes the dry erase marker with no problems? Amazing! Thanks for linking this up to the party this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great idea!

    megan
    craftycpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete