- Find a super cute little bottle (if it comes with a top...that's even better!)
- Buy your favorite smelling liquid potpouri (mine was from Walmart...super inexpensive!)
- Purchase a package of wooden skewers and cut the sharp points off. Sand the ends if needed...
- Pour liquid potpouri into bottle, and cover with top.
- Wrap 6 skewers with cute ribbon...the same that you'll use to wrap around the neck of the bottle.
- Embellish with some charms (mine is from my scrapbooking collection).
- Wrap up ~ give to your favorite person ~ and make their day! :)
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Now this isn't an original idea...but it is SO cute that I feel the responsibility to share...and guess what? It is very easy to make!!!!!! :) Even better, right? ;)
Posted by tracylaf ツ at 6:37 AM