Saturday, February 26, 2011

Favorite Little Reading Corner...

Did you ever have a spot in your house where you know you can go just to "get away from it all?"  And NO...I'm not talking about the bathroom!!!!!!    :)  My little "corner" is here...
I love this spot...especially when it is sunny and warm!!!  I also love the pictures of my kids...a promotional special I came across a while back from the canvaspeople.com!  BEST canvas picture company ever!!!!!  :)  These 81/2 x 11 pictures cost me nothing but shipping and handling...PRICELESS !!!!!!  :)

HUGS,

Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! The chair looks so comfy. I love the title of your blog...so very true. The tulips are gorgeous as well.

    I'm a new follower and look forward to getting to know you. Glad I found your blog! Stop by and say hi when you can.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete