- Buy 30 lollipops/"suckers"...I used what I had left over from Halloween since this was an early November b-day gift :)
- find small container (found at $1 Store)
- place foam block inside - then stick each sucker into foam
- cover with paper filler so you can't see the foam
- used scrapbooking circle punches, stickers and toothpicks to make the "30" numbers and the word "sucks"
- wrap with clear bag ~ attach tag that says:
Turning "30" sucks...
But you don't!
Here's a little something
to make turning "30"
a little sweeter...
Cute - inexpensive gift that just might make turning the "big 30" a little easier! :)